Before use it you should extract the .Zip folder. If you already know how to use this file onto your cutting machine like cricut, silhouette, design space, etc, no need to read this guide anyway.
After a successful purchase you will be able to download our file in a .ZIP (compressed) folder. Remember you can download the file 2 times only, so make sure to save it on your device. Although, we can help you to download more than 2 times within 5 days of purchase!
How to extract the .zip folder in windows and mac:
Extract on Windows: It’s very easy to unzip the zipped file/folder in windows by using Extract All feature. You don’t have to install any software to extract them in your computer or laptop. Just follow the instruction below:
- Right-click the .zip folder and choose Extract All. See the screenshot
- Select the location where you want your extracted files to appear and click Extract. See the files already extracted and ready to open/use them anywhere you want! See the screenshot
- Now you have the two folders with the files one is extracted and usable it with any software- just open the extracted folder and choose svg, png, pdf or any file you want. See example
How to open .zip files on macOS:
- Just double click the .zip folder.
- Locate the new contents in the same location as the .zip folder.
- Open the folder and use files as you wish!!
If still not open the files please contact us, I will get back as soon as I can. Thank you!