How to extract the .zip file in windows and mac
Before use our files you should extract the downloaded .Zip folder. If you already know how to use this files onto your cutting machine like cricut, silhouette, design space, etc, then no need to read this guide anymore.
When you download your purchased item from our shop, you will see the downloaded folder as the picture below-
How to extract the .zip folder in windows and mac:
Extract on Windows: It’s very easy to unzip the zipped file/folder in windows by using Extract All feature. You don’t have to install any software to extract them in your computer or laptop. Just follow the instruction below:
- Right-click the .zip folder you will see the 'Extract All' option there, then click on it. See the sample image below-
OR just click on it and you might see the compress folder tools on menu bar as the picture below, click on this menu and then click on Extract all option there. See the sample image below
- Select the location where you want your extracted files to appear and click Extract. See the files already extracted and ready to open/use them anywhere you want!
- Now you have the two folders with the files one is extracted and usable it with any software- just open the extracted folder and choose svg, png, pdf or any file you want.
How to open .zip files on macOS:
- Just double click the .zip folder.
- Locate the new contents in the same location as the .zip folder.
- Open the folder and use files as you wish!!
If still not open the files please contact us, we will get back as soon as we can. Thank you!